Saturday 25 November 2017

WW/MM. Manifestation Box - About them!!


Manifestation box also known as a Creation Box, Dream Box, Wish Box, Intentions Box and probably a few other names..

The concept behind it being you have a box/container that closes (made of any material, I chose wood as it's more natural) - decorated if/as you wish.  Usually a power sentiment (see below *) inscribed in the lid (or anywhere on the box..  It's your box!) and then items you feel correspond with your desires put in this box.  That then is you dedicating a physical item to your requirement and in turn sending out your intentions, desires, wishes etc out to the universe to manifest, attract, make happen, achieve, grow, recieve, continue to have, build etc.  Shut those contents away, allow them to be forgotten and allow it to manifest (show, grow, appear, become seen) over time.  These items can be stones, charms, jewellery, materials, hair, something belonging to someone, a photo or simply write it on a piece of paper - words hold a lot of power.

Some of my first things were:



  • A silver coloured coin (10p) to attract money/wealth or at least not lose it.
    • NUMBER 10: Number ten carries the energies of both the number 1 and the number 0. Number 10 resonates with the vibrations and energies of leadership, optimism, confidence, independence, creative powers, success, energy, originality, adaptability, determination and individuality.
    • NUMBER 1: The number one is individualistic and independent, showing leadership and drive. The 1 is masculine, focused, an originator and self-starter; it is also progressive, strong-willed, courageous, self-reliant and rebellious (in a constructive way).
    • NUMBER 0: The zero is the infinite perfection of our Divine Creator, and represents a connection with God. The number 0 is symbolized by a perfect circle without beginning and end. It is both nothing and everything, the Alpha and the Omega.
    • SILVER: Is healing and also represents The Moon and The Goddess.  Color Meaning: Meaning of The Color Silver is associated with meanings of industrial, sleek, high-tech, and modern, as well as ornate, glamourous, graceful, sophisticated, and elegant. Silver is a precious metal and, like gold, often symbolizes riches and wealth.
    • COIN: Symbolises money, wealth, fair, token,value..

  • A piece of rose quartz to attract love or keep being loved.
    • Rose Quartz - Love, Self-love, Family, Platonic Love/Friendship, Romance, Heart Chakra, Balances yin and yang, restoring harmony after emotional wounding, lowers Stress and Soothes, Happiness/Joy, Healing, Love Healing. 
  • A pentagram charm to keep me on my path..
    • The Pentagram is a symbol of a star encased in a circle. Always with 5 points (one pointing upward), each point has its own meaning. The upward point of the star is representative of the spirit. The other four points all represent an element; earth, air, fire, and water. - Typically a Wiccan / Pagan symbol.
That is but a few things I have done!  I love symbolism and putting thought into things but it really doesn't need to be as complex as I make things..  Here's some ideas for YouTuber ' ThatRobynGirl ' of what you could put in your box https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uD2ijZI27bc


Here's my box..


Supplies I used to make my box..
  • A small screwdriver set (optional)
  • Paint brushes / sponges
  • A paintable box
  • Some acrylic paint (your choice of colour / colours)
  • Hardware spray paint (optional)
  • Clear gloss/satin/matte sealer/lacquer (optional but recommended)
  • Alphabet stickers & tweezers  (optional)
  • A marker
  • Drafts pieces / feet (optional)
  • Hot glue gun
  • Fabric such as crushed velvet (optional) 
    +cardboard/stock 
    +ruler
    +pencil 
    +scissors 
  • You may want to add other decorative items.

* Inscribed sentiment..  On the box lid, write, paint, emboss, burn or otherwise place a phrase such as:
  • • “Whatever is Contained in This Box.. IS"
  • • “That Which is Contained Within: IS
  • • “Thoughts Become Things
  • • “Wishes Come True
or some other present tense sentiment..




How to Make Your Own Manifestation box, what I did:
  1. I go my box in a lot on ebay, but most places that sell craft supplies should stock them.  Some may need sanding!
  2. I took one of the small screwdrivers and removed the hardware (optional).
  3. I measured the inside rectangle length and width of the box.
  4. I used a brush and painted the whole box metallic black to absorb positive energies and repel negative ones.  (2-3 coats!)
  5. I spray painted the antique bronze coloured hardware and the white drafts pieces silver and let these dry. (Not the screws).  Once dried I clear satin lacquered to protect them.
  6. While the box was drying I used the measurements to cut down a cereal box to size.  Hot glued my crushed velvet around it.  Then hot glued it into the box once the box was dry.
  7. I then took the lid and on the inside I chose my sentiment, Alphabet stickers and placement.  Carefully, using tweezers and my nails, I stuck each character down..  (This took longer than everything else put together to do!) ..once happy I clear satin lacquered to protect them.  - Instead of alpha stickers you could use marker and just write the sentiment.
  8. I glued on the feet.
  9. Reassembled the box with its painted hardware.  I then used a silver sharpie to colour the heads of the screws.
  10. Done. 

Imogen x





No comments:

Post a Comment