Monday 24 July 2017

PP: Pagan / Witchy Stickers for Planners..


Hey my lovelies,

I decided I wanted to buy some stickers to mark in my planner when I had coven 'things'.  Sadly after 4 days I'm no longer in said coven however I'm super sure these awesome stickers will still be relevant and useful plus from UK with super cheap postage..  Love that too!!


^ She does more than just what I've shown here ^

192 Witchy Icon Stickers for Witches / Wiccans / Pagans / Spiritual People - Link

"192 essential round die-cut witchy stickers for your planners. - Includes 2 sheets of 24 different witchy icons in 8 different colours.  These stickers are of high quality glossy vinyl, and are hand made to order."  £7.00

"Gorgeous essential round die-cut witchy stickers for your planners.  Includes 1 sheet of 24 different witchy icons in 4 metallic different colours: silver, rose gold, deep gold and light gold.  These stickers are of high quality glossy vinyl, and are hand made to order."  £3.50

No comments:

Post a Comment