Thursday 21 September 2017

September Workings Under A New Moon.

20th New Moon Wishes
21st Mabon Blessings
22nd Autumn Greetings


Thought I would share some pictures from the workings I did under the new moon including my homemade Autumn greeting, blessing and wishes incense.  - Which I burned on a charcoal disc (on sand) in my firepit skull.  - Thanks to the wonderful Michelle for hosting an in The Shadows Dark Goddess Event I joined in with.  Feeling a definite seasonal and moon change.


I also did some truth working, thank you Derrie for your assistance and help with both your absolute amazing intuitive card reading and also your help and advice with this working resource as well as the internet..  From it I handmade this white silk pouch with bells on.  I also purchased this Lapis Lazuli (truth stone) pendant which I created the bezel and fashioned this Truth Pendulum hoping the tree of life will provide grounding.  - For this working I also purchased some command and control oil.


I also wanted to  give you 3 budget witchy tips for again making none magickal items a part of your practice.

1. Paper.

Years ago, back when I smoked, I found myself in need of paper to write down something to burn.  Rooting through the small bag I had with me I found no tissue, receipts, bus tickets or shopping lists!  No!  But..  I did have some cigarette rolling papers..  easy to write on with most pens and designed to burn.  From that day forth I tend to use these when I want to write something to burn.


2.  Small Candle Holders.

A few months ago I wrote a blog about using birthday candles or wish candles as I call them.  A long trial and error process and I found perfect candle holders.  Miniature brass candle holders tend to work perfectly.   - I have a collection of miniature candle sticks in brass..  I got mine on ebay but I am positive antique places, second hand shops, carboot/yard sale/garage sale etc..  Not too hard to find not too extensive either.  Plus if the candle is too small I wrap it in (tin/aluminium) foil..  Alternative you can stick it in container of soil/sand/ash/salt optional to use the lil plastic things or stick the candles straight in.  (Also lil glass bottles weighted with sand (or spell contents) make for good spell candle holders).


     

3. Personalised Lighter.

Personalising a lighter isn't hugely expensive - a new age Wiccan phrase I use to use a lot  (which is possibly overused) "Love and Light" basically a blessings or intention to say this act / working / spell / sentiment / wish / ritual / prayer etc has been/is done with pure good intention.  'Light' is often pictured as a pure bright light of protection sometimes envisioned as a flame or a candle flame may be used as a physical symbol or meditation tool etc.  So by blessings this lighter which I only use for magical working / use it has that intention value of Love and Light.



I hope this has been helpful / inspirational and given you some food for thought.
Imogen xo

No comments:

Post a Comment