Friday 15 September 2017

Personal / Study Updated 15th Sep 2017


At the moment my study is taking me away from 'solid' reports and findings.  It's all more interpretation which I'm not yet 'there' enough to be able to write about..

- Which brings me to my study of 'interpretation'.

- If you read my last blog My Ghostly Experience History! you'll know I'm opening the door to try and vanquish some fears and unveil some ignorance.

- I am also studying body language / reading people as mentioned before.  Starting with tell tail signs of liars.  This is going well currently - more or less just studying at this stage.

- I'm also learning about Elder Futhark runes.

- I'm trying to learn spirit dice but this is now on hold 📍 while I look into more about spirits, spirit world, spirit realm, how to connect, how to know if you made a connection and addressing the fear has stopped me in my tracks before now.   

Currently I do not have the money for books but have a few I am looking into!  And open to suggestions!!  Perhaps check out my Depop @ missimoinsane and purchase from me?

In other news I'm plodding along with ideas for my Pagan Planner part of this blog..  I recently posted up 23 Pagan Planner ideas for things you might want to put into a Pagan Planner..  Also I got the Llewellyns Witches' Datebook 2018 and I did a review plus also mentions of some great books I'm currently working from here >>Blog Video<<

Speaking of Pagan Planner I put together a few Pintrest boards which might interest some..

Aside from this I've been a bit aloof.  Very distracted.  Having a difficult time with a number of different personal issues.  Looking for some answers but feeling I'm just getting more questions.


So for now, I apologise for the lack of content. 

BB Imogen x




------------------------------ PROMOTION ------------------------------

Ps.  Outside of my witchy practice I've been helping the boyfriend with the promotion of his new website


"We stock a wide range of Wrestling merchandise. Alongside Funko Pop Vinyl figures, Homewares and TV/Movie memorabilia." - wrestlingzone  

Free UK delivery on order over £60 otherwise shipping is £3.95 to UK.  For international shipping please see website check out for shipping cost to your location.





No comments:

Post a Comment